Sunday 13 January 2013

Dior Cherie bow collection

I've just purchased 2 products from Diors newly released spring collection. The collection consists of pinks and soft greys. It's a really pretty girly collection and is really easy to wear as a daytime look. I will be getting more of the collection when it becomes available, as it is currently not available in the uk until the 18th of January.




The nail polish I got is in 155 TUTU and is a very light pink. The consistency was thick and creamy and the applicator brush is thick and easy to use.











I also picked up Diors 3 couleurs 731 smoky rose eyeshadow pallet which consists of a very light matte pink shade as the base and 2 slightly darker pink shades, one of which is matte and the other is of a shimmery, glittery consistency.










As you can see from the swatches, these pinks are very subtle and don't have much pigmentation, however in real life they did show up more than in the picture. I would recommend using the pinks with other colours such as greys and purples if you wanted a more pigmented look. I love these pinks as they give a natural pink look and are an easy way of wearing pink without it being overpowering.

I tried the duo eyeshadow stick in pink in the shop and couldn't believe how bright it was, I think the bright pinks would look much better on darker complexions as I am very pale and looked as though I had a black eye.

I am really looking forward to Friday the 18th jan as that is the official launch date for the whole collection and I hope to get more Cherie bow goodies as I am loving this seasons colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment